Monday, July 5, 2010

We are at CAMP!!

I love my little cottage in the woods!! It is so peaceful and relaxing!! My son had to check into Soccer camp this evening, so after I studied this morning we ran to get some groceries!! Some will be for next week when we are here for Family camp!! Yeah! I can't wait. I will be juggling to get everything done, but it will be worth it! It was so peaceful the past couple of days getting stuff done, though my list is growing of things I need to bring back with me. Getting the books read, the discussion questions are done and ready to go up on the DB.
Need to study some more and get those terms stuck in my head!! I just wish I knew they wouldn't run away the minute I got to class!! Though it will be nice to see some real people for a change instead of just looking at the little box. 4 more sleeps until we all gather together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment