Monday, July 19, 2010

Rain! Rain! And more rain! Every time I try to get on the Internet we have a super storm!! So I can't....finally today I was able to get on, just now!! Yeah!! So the other night lightening hit a tree nearby, it blew the bark off 1 side in a big strip, and took out a big chunk on the other side. There was a big blast of light, we think some of the bark or tree parts hit the electric lines. It hit the camp phone lines and they have been off & on. It also hit the Wi-Fi!! It is down completely!! I had to use another route to get on-line.
Camp is great!! Reading and everything has been crazy. I panicked when I thought I had forgotten how to get the Dicken's page up the 2nd time, but finally got it going. YEAH!! Hopefully I be able to get on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment